Do I have a case?

2017.12.21 15:40 조회 수 16797
분류 상법 
 I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.  My name is Sunny Chae and I am the CEO of Global One Management, a full service entertainment company and the Founder of the Rejoice in Hope Foundation a non profit organization benefiting homeless women and children, both based in Los Angeles.  In order for you to learn about myself and our company, I am including my online press kit and also a recent link to a full page profile in The Korea Daily Newspaper.

Online Press Kithttps://youtu.be/vtvb_Jwgd6I
Full page profile (Korean language): http://m.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=5877830

Our company has been the victim of harassment and cyberbullying from members of the entertainment industry and Mary Ann Amatangelo, a mother of a former client who is based in Chicago, IL since June of this year.  At first, we thought we should just handle things in a quiet and polite manner, however the harassment has escalated in the past few weeks and this woman is now targeting and harassing our current clients through Facebook and private messages.

In the entertainment industry, there are many ways for talents to find work however the two main sources for legitimate agents and managers to submit their talents to casting directors for work are Breakdown Services, headquartered in Los Angeles and Casting Networks, headquartered in New York.  This person has continued to manipulate and pester those in our industry by playing the victim, causing Breakdown Services to disable our account after over 15 years of working together without notification or legal cause.

Amatangelo is currently in collusion with a reporter from an internet tabloid, Deadline Hollywood, who published a vicious article that not only attacked the company but myself personally.  The article from this tabloid is here: http://deadline.com/2017/12/global-one-company-talent-management-practices-questions-politicians-labor-law-1202220724/ and our response here: http://www.globaloneltd.com/response-to-tabloid-cyberbully/ The website blocked our response to defend ourselves and also blocked the response from a person quoted in the article whose words were twisted and taken out of context.  They only want to show negative responses to fuel the story. 

Today, as a result of this tabloid and a complaint from this woman, Casting Networks disabled our account after over two years of working together.  Casting Networks is willing to hear our side and are reviewing the documents and information before making a final call but for now our account is still disabled.

We believe that this harrassment is caused by racism and sexism against me because I am an immigrant who has risen to success and become a Public Figure.  They are clearly taking sides and will not allow us to respond on our behalf or review facts, this is all based on someone's opinion. I strongly believe that if I was a Caucasian man, I would not be painted in this way.  Because I am an independent, outspoken woman with success I am being portrayed as overbearing and shady.

It is clear that they are cutting off all sources for our talents to be submitted for work and want to put us out of business as commission from our talents from work is our primary source of income.  If we are not able to resolve this issue immediately, we will be forced to go out of business, laying off all our staff and leaving our 500 talent without representation at Christmas.

Do I have a case?  I would like hire legal representation who will be able to contact Breakdown Services and Casting Networks on our behalf to have these accounts reinstated and also file suit against Deadline Hollywood for libel.   Please let me know if you can help me or if you can refer me to someone who specializes in this matter.

If you are interested in taking our case or would like additional information, please contact me on my mobile at (310) 310 - 0404 so we can discuss this matter further.

Thank you for your time and God Bless You,

LOGIN

SEARCH

MENU NAVIGATION